|Chess Diva TV Show|
About the Producers
|Our favorite links:
1. Media Center, Palo Alto
Our media outlet and mentor
2. Burlingame Chess Club
Our chess club and supporter
3. Northern California Chess Association
Another great resource and supporter
4. Hip Hop Chess Federation Blog
Chess, martial arts, and hip hop music.
5. California chess history
Fun, facts, and learning and more
6. United States Chess Federation
Home base for chess players
7. Woman Grandmaster Susan Polgar's blog
Meet the top woman chess player in the USA
8. Chess TV
Produced by five Swedish siblings.
9. Jeff Goodkind's professional music
He composed the music for our episodes.
10. National Master Michael Aigner's blog
Popular chess coach in the San Francisco bay area.
11. World Chess Champion Alexandra Kostenuik
Became a Grandmaster at age 14!
12. 9 Queens website
Promoting girls and women to play chess!